Cost savings without sacrificing quality of care
Our Marketplace has providers, procedures, and facilities that you need. When you book through HealthEngine, you still pay your bill as you normally would. However, you’ll receive a check in the mail with the savings that HealthEngine was able to secure for you.
Average savings per consumer when a HealthEngine provider is chosen
Change the Way You Shop For Healthcare
Hospitals and facilities compete to be your provider in the HealthEngine Value Pricing Marketplace. You tell us what you need and we’ll find services at up to 70% savings.
Here’s How It Works
It’s 100% free to become a HealthEngine member. Then when you need care, just follow our simple 3-step process to receive your savings.
Our Care Concierge works with you to find the best quality care. This can include your own doctor.
Receive your services as you normally would – whether it be a diagnostic test, procedure, or surgery.
Get Money Back
You’ll receive a check in the mail with your savings.
The Organizations We Proudly Work With
- Amalgamated Transit Union
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- American Federation of Teachers
- Chicago Teachers Union
- Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union
- Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers
- International Association of Fire Fighters
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers, and Helpers
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- International Union of Elevator Constructors
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades of the United States and Canada
- International Union of Police Associations
- Laborers’ International Union of North America
- Operative Plasterers’ and Cement Masons’ International Association of the United States and Canada
- Railroad Unions
- Service Employees International Union
- Sheet Metal Workers International Association
- Transportation Communications International Union
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada
- United Automobile, Aerospace & Agricultural Implement Workers of America International Union
- United Steel, Paper and Forestry, Rubber, Manufacturing, Energy, Allied Industrial & Service Workers International Union
- United Transportation Union
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- United Food and Commercial Workers International Union
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America